Saturday, November 2, 2013

A little about Me …

I settled down in June 2008 with gleeful hopes and great anticipation to a new chapter of life. Time flies without us both realizing it and by then, whoosh! We are now in our mid-thirties and still living life very much pretty the same. So we decided to try for a baby with hope to bring further joy and excitement to life and the family. However nothing happened when we started to TTC approximately a year ago and so. Yes, I know I know, the trial window time is between 12 to 24 months but hey … age is catching up (the same old granny reminder story) and technically, me can’t wait no more. With that, mild aggressiveness kicks in.

Of all these no-harm-give-it-a-try-journey are purely 100% recommendations by friends and colleagues. Some of it was indeed mind-boggling. Some, totally ineffective to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment